ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Review
If you’re looking to naturally raise T, you want a booster with 100% of its focus on stimulating testosterone, right?
Wrong. The best choices out there also focus on limiting estrogen.
Most clued up booster users know this and maybe that’s why ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker, from Jacked Factory is a top selling muscle building product.
It claims not just to control estrogen, but also increase muscle and cut fat. Sounds ideal on paper, but then most of these boosters do.
The only way to really tell if ANDROSURGE Estogen Blocker has nailed the perfect hormonal balance is with a perfectly balanced review. Let’s Rock.
How Does It Work?
At a Glance
- Vitamin D to boost testosterone directly
- Zinc to support healthy T production
- DIM to control estrogen
- Grape seed to limit female hormone and provide antioxidants
- Rhodiola Rosea for energy and the feel-good factor
- Eurycoma Longfolia to stimulate libido
One bit of credit we’ve got to give Jacked Factory before we dive in properly is it uses no proprietary blends. All the ingredients are and their individual dosages are right there on the label.
Sounds like the most obvious thing in the world, but it’s an all too rare treat in this game. It’s great though because it helps consumer trust and shows confidence in the product.
So the product’s primary focus is estrogen blocking, meaning that DIM and grape seed take centre stage in the formula. Arguably we’d also have liked to see B6 in this line-up for that reason too.
Vitamin D and zinc are there. We’d definitely have liked to see more D3, the amount in ANDROSURGE is 4 times the recommended daily value, but this figure is considered outdated and incorrect. We can’t fault Jacked Factory too much for playing it safe, but we’ve knocked marks off the score on the back of that.
Our favorite ingredient for mental wellbeing and cognition is there – Rhodiola Root Extract. 125mg per serving is ideal.
Eurycoma Longfolia won’t affect your testosterone or estrogen, it’s there for the libido boosting. Overall a nicely balanced product.
At normal undiscounted price we’d give ANDROSURGE a 7 out of ten. However, it’s regularly available at a discount on the manufacturer’s website. If you find it at a reduced price, take advantage.
It’s cheaper than a lot of the high end premium boosters, and whilst there’s more room for improvement in the formula, that mens it represents value for money.
No proprietary blends so that’s an instant leg up, trust wise, on a lot of the brands we review. Also no suggestion of ANDROSURGE being dangerous to consume which is always a bonus. And they do have ingredients that are in the right ball park as far as doing what we’re promised.
There’s no testimonial section on their site going into the kind of detail we like to see. Other reviews are all very positive however.
It’s obviously a good product that a lot of guys have used and seen good results from – we’d like to see Jacked Factory get some of those stories up on it’s website.
Jacked Factory are a pretty slick looking company with a modest range of over a dozen supplements. They mainly focus on fat burners, muscle builders and cognitive products. They lay out a very impressive sounding philosophy in their literature, but we would’ve preferred to see a bit more company background info.
That said we know all their products are made in the U.S.A and are subject to strict regulations. Arguably when it comes down to it that’s the most important thing.
How Do I Take It?
Users take a very convenient 2 servings of 1 cap a day.
Any ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Side Effects?
Thanks to the lack of proprietary blends we can be pretty certain there’s nothing to worry about here as far as side effects. We couldn’t find any reports of problems either.
Where Can I Get It?
Customers can buy ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker directly from the manufacturer’s website.
Ingredients – In Detail
Grape Seed Extract
Grape Seed packs a punch in a whole number of departments for a product aimed at reducing estrogen. It’s an aromatase inhibitor, courtesy of it’s high concentration of the two potent antioxidants proanthocyanidin and procyanidin. It also has a clinical pedigree at boosting nitric oxide levels (so you’ll occasionally find it in pre-workouts).
Not only that, it has been shown to protect testosterone from the damage inflicted on the testicles by toxins such as alcohol.
DIM is an ingredient we’re coming across more and more in T boosters. This is because the nutrient, found in green leafy veg like broccoli, has shown the ability to control estrogen in trials.
However, what’s often overlooked is the fact that DIM is not an estrogen inhibitor as such, it’s an estrogen modulator. It prevents wild swings of estrogen in either direction. The crucial aspect with DIM is the dosage. In small amounts it has been shown to significantly inhibit aromatase, and prevent testosterone converting to estrogen. However, take too much and it starts to have the opposite effect, inducing aromatase and estrogen
This is the danger with DIM masked with a proprietary blend, we need to know the dose. The supplemental dose in ANDROSURGE is at the correct level.
DIM has also shown anti-cancer properties.
A herb used for centuries in traditional medicine which has a strong pedigree mental and physical fatigue. It is capable of also boosting cognition, mental wellbeing and mitigating depression.
It can keep you going longer, and keep your spirits up. It can be found across the full spectrum of supplements. Nootropics, pre-workouts and also in test boosters. Excellent addition to the formula.
It’s fitting that out in the world we get most of our vitamin D3 from the sun, because in the right amount it can light up any T boosting formula it’s in.
Despite its name, vitamin D3 is actually a hormone and high levels of it go hand in hand with naturally stimulated testosterone. We can’t always rely on good weather, so supplementing is a required in northern climes of Europe and the USA.
But just make sure you get enough. Our biggest grip with ANDROSURGE is that it’s only bringing 1000IUs to the table.
This is a real cornerstone of any strong natural booster. Reduced T and low levels of zinc are frequently connected. That’s because key building blocks for testosterone, like luteinizing, follicle-stimulating and growth hormone all rely on healthy amounts of this mineral.
You can overdo it with zinc but a normal daily limit is about 40mg and here we’re only being offered 9.5mg. What most people forget is that anybody building lean mass is likely to have a zinc rich diet, so it seems again Jacked Factory are playing it safe with ANDROSURGE on the dose.
Otherwise known as Longjack or Tongkat Ali, this is really best placed to give your libido a boost. Evidence points to it being able to help return T to within normal range if you’re clinically low, but realistically we think this ingredient is here for bedroom performance rather than performance in the squat rack.
Black pepper by any other name is just as…peppery? BioPerine is just black pepper to help the body absorb the good stuff.
The trade name for a super charged black pepper. What’s it good for? It’s the Robin to the formulaic Batman, the Tonto to the product’s Lone Ranger. Black pepper, and Bioperine in particular, increase the bioavailability of the other ingredients in the product.
As pointed out above, given that estrogen blocking is ANDROSURGE’s U.S.P, we’d have liked to see vitamin B6? Something like luteolin would’ve been a smart pick too, they could have added this and increased the dosage to three servings a day to accommodate it.
ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker sounded a really promising prospect when we started the review, and it hasn’t let us down.
It’s not perfect, and it would need formula tweaks before it made it onto the top of our winner’s podium but there is a lot to like about Jacked Factory and the products they produce. ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker is no exception.
Does it deserve BLOCK CAPS in the name? Yes, it does.
Studies Quoted in the Review
- Pilz, S et al. Effect of vitamin D supplementation on testosterone levels in men. Medical University of Graz, Austria (2011)
- Kilic, M et al. The effect of exhaustion exercise on thyroid hormones and testosterone levels of elite athletes receiving oral zinc. Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey (2006)
- De Bock K, Eijnde BO, Ramaekers M, Hespel P. Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307
- Darbinyan V, Aslanyan G, Amroyan E, Gabrielyan E, Malmström C, Panossian A., Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression., Nord J Psychiatry. 2007;61(5):343-8
- Shevtsov VA, Zholus BI, Shervarly VI, Vol’skij VB, Korovin YP, Khristich MP. et al. A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work phytomedicine. Phytomedicine. 2003;10(2-3):95-105
- Noreen EE, Buckley JG, Lewis SL, Brandauer J, Stuempfle KJ.The effects of an acute dose of Rhodiola rosea on endurance exercise performance. Department of Health Sciences, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA (2013)
- Kijima I, Phung S, Hur G, Kwok SL, Chen S. Grape seed extract is an aromatase inhibitor and a suppressor of aromatase expression. Department of Surgical Research, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope, Duarte, California, USA. 2006 Jun 1;66(11):5960-7.
- Eng E, Ye J, Williams D, Phung S, Moore RE, Young MK, Gruntmanis U, Braunstein G, Chen S. Suppression of estrogen biosynthesis by procyanidin dimers in red wine and grape seeds. City of Hope Graduate School of Biological Science,Department of Surgical Research, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope, Duarte, California 91010, USA. 2003 Dec 1;63(23):8516-22.
- Hong C. Bcl-2 family-mediated apoptotic effects of 3,3′-diindolylmethane (DIM) in human breast cancer cells Department of Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology, University of California (2002)
- Ismail SB, Wan Mohammad WM, George A, Nik Hussain NH, Musthapa Kamal ZM, Liske E. Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men. School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Kelantan, 16150 Kubang Kerian, Malaysia. (2012)