What You Need
- 2 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder*
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (OPTIONAL)
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate**, melted
- Mix all of the above ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except for melted dark chocolate, of course).
- Roll the preparation into 1-inch balls.
- Transfer to freezer for about an hour.
- Slowly melt dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Dip the balls in dark chocolate then place them on the lined baking pan. (You can use a fork and a spoon to manipulate the coconut balls or a dipping scoop if you have one)
- Optional: Top with extra melted chocolate, using a small spoon.
- Optional: Top with fleur de sel
- Transfer to freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Place the balls in an airtight container.
- Keep refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Use sugar free chocolate to make them even healthier
Recipe Courtesy Of Onecleverchef.com